CLEAR EXTRA STRENGTH ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOO (330 ML)
- New Clear shampoos are formulated with Triple Anti-Dandruff Technology, which consist of Guar BB18, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Amino Acid, to activate scalp’s self defense to remove, resist and prevent dandruff from coming back.
- End recurring dandruff concern with CLEAR.
- CLEAR Extra Strength Shampoo is infused with Extra Lipid Booster Technology, effectively removes dandruff and provides all day protection for scalp prone to severe dandruff.
- In addition, Clear’s Lipid Booster is powered by Sunflower Oil which is known to nourish, repair and restore scalp.
- Helps restore the function of scalp skin barrier.
- No visible flakes with regular use.
|SIZE & FLAVOR||
EXTRA STRENGTH (330 ML)
Does your stressful and hectic schedule everyday lead to an increase in a greasy and itchy scalp? In times of stress, the body releases adrenaline and other chemicals that cause physical symptoms, including a dry, itchy scalp. Severe dandruff can even cause an uneasiness and inconvenience to your daily life routine.
CLEAR Extra Strength Shampoo is infused with Extra Lipid Booster Technology, effectively removes dandruff and provides all day protection for scalp prone to severe dandruff*.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Menthol, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, TEA-Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Glycine, Niacinamide, Laureth-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-4, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Sulfate, CI 42090, CI 47005
|DIRECTION FOR USE||
1. Apply 2–3 pumps of CLEAR Shampoo to wet hair and scalp.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.