BOH CAMERON HIGHLAND TEA LEAVES 500 G
- A tea of distinctive taste and unique character, made from the tender leaves of carefully selected tea plants.
- It is the dark golden colour of the infused tea that inspires you.
- The full aromatic smell follows.
- Its strong taste that makes this Broken Orange Pekoe so convincing.
- This black tea from Malaysia owes its invigorating and full-bodied taste to the lush and temperate slopes on which it is grown.
From its strength, to its robust flavour and rich golden colour, this Broken Orange Pekoe made BOH a name synonymous with great tasting tea across homes, fine restaurants and street-side stalls. BOH Tea owes its invigorating and full-bodied flavour to the lush and temperate slopes on which it is cultivated – promising a satisfying brew in every cup.
– Contains wheat and soy.
1. Pour fresh boiling water onto the tea leaves